Sunday, June 27, 2010

World Cup Mani!




My bff asked me to do a world cup mani so I thought I'd try it out. I used OPI Alpine Snow Matte as the base - needed three coats, and topped with SV to make glossy. I never used this polish before - don't be alarmed as the first coat is real streaky but they get better after each coat!

My bff's fave team is Brazil so I had to include it; used Essie Pretty Edgy. Used Konad special polishes for all stamping, black, red, blue, and Konad IPs 3 and 49 and fauxnad 56.

Thanks for looking!












4 comments:

  1. Very cool.
    I mentioned you on the MUA forum. You should get some followers now. Try to comment on others blogs and a comment to a post is nice. :
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was away on the weekend and had no internet access so I didn't see the comment until it had been removed. But I guessed from my increase in followers that it was your shout out that did it so thank you again. You are fantastic! And I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best World Cup manicures I saw this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!