Friday, January 28, 2011

Another Leopard Konad....

Konad image plates have been around for a while so we'll probably all seen the leopard IP 100's of times...but when I applied Zoya Richelle recently, it seemed appropriate to use...plus I wanted to practise my tip stamping skills! I so love stamped french tips on others but they never seem to suit my nails!



Zoya Richelle, stamped with Konad black special polish, Konad IP's m44 and m57.



Here's Richelle all my herself:



I don't know why I keep on buying these bronze/goldy colours, but I do!
And just to be a little different, I shattered my right hand, using OPI Black Shatter.



I love crackle polish-it is so cool!

Please look away from the terrible cleanup-I'm right handed! Its almost embarrassing to show these right handed pictures but it is what it is! LOL!!

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I'm not a fan of gold (on myself) but I love how this looks on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love a leopard print! :) I think the tips are nicely done. I'm having problems getting the print on correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! i'm a new nail blogger and i was hoping you could refer me so i can get more followers :)
    - from a fellow canadian!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!