Wednesday, January 12, 2011

OPI Red, Three Days!

I was kinda over the muted colours of China Glaze Ahoy Collection as I've worn them for a couple of weeks now so was looking for a 'power' red for a business meeting I had to attend...so I picked this up as I was searching thru my stash....


Day two...stamped! Konad black special polish, using Konad IP m63.


Last night, my area got hit with snow...just enough to make driving miserable... so I didn't get home until almost midnight...I wanted to change my mani but it was too late so I just added another stamp....Konad white special polish, using Konad IP m60.

Excuse the tipwear, it was Day 3 of the mani!

I'm sure I'll be looking at this polish again with Valentines Day coming up soon....

Thanks for looking!

Oh....I almost forgot...don't forget to enter my 100 follower giveway...my first ever too!....for six polishes of your choice of the China Glaze Anchors Away collex...and fauxnad IP H12 here! Good luck if you've already entered and if you haven't yet, there's still time...open until January 22, 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!