Monday, November 28, 2011

Illamasqua Now Sold in Canada!

Over the weekend, I went to Sephora at Yorkdale Mall to pick up the new nails inc. duos with the flakies (Windham, Donmar and Old Vic collections) and while I was browsing the store, low and behold, they had Illamasqua nail polish in stock. While I've been lucky enough to swap for a few of them, this was the first time I ever seen them offered for sale in a retail store so I was awfully surprised to see them sitting there. While they didn't have the newly released colours from the Theatre of the Nameless collection, or Raindrops either, it seems like they had a good selection of what I assume is their core line: Milf, DWS, Viridian, Collide, Phallic, Jo'mina etc. I picked up Illamasqua Viridian, this is the mani I came up with.




I used my new plates from Red Angel, this is IP RA-102.





Stamped using Konad white special polish; used some silver glitter for a bit of interest.


Here's Viridian before stamping; two coats.






I was at Sephora at Eaton's Centre in August and didn't see any Illamasqua's sold in store then; not sure if they are in stock there now or just at Yorkdale. They retail for $18.


Lastly, I knew my LAST post said that my NEXT post would be my giveaway; but I'm still getting everything together (really just trying to decide what polishes to include!) so my giveaway should be announced any time now! Sorry for the delay. Edit: Here's the link to my giveaway, up now!



Thanks for looking!


Edit: If you are checking out my blog from Illamasqua's Facebook site, thank you for stopping by! I seen shortly after I posted that I was having all these hits from Facebook and seen that Illamasqua had put my post on their wall!


16 comments:

  1. I wish I'd gotten one or two of those duos instead of the dupe-y glitters I bought last time I did Sephora. Oh well, there's always next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome mani... good they are selling it there now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that Viridian and LOVE it!! I just love Illamasqua polish-such a nice formula. Got these plates in and am wearing a stamp from it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Illamasqua Viridian is on my lust list! The closest Sephora to me in Canada is the one in London, so hopefully they have them as well. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic news! I've been wanting some Illamasqua :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. linda nail art!
    adorei!!
    beijos!

    Tiemi
    http://rosebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, i am loving this!!! gorgeous! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey!

    I love your nail art! I would love it if you check out my blog site. My nail art is really gossip-girl inspired, so I hope I can get your feed back :)

    http://nailartcouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely manicure, and I'm very glad to know that Illamasqua is over here now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY! I got a couple of Illamasqua polishes when I was in NY and I've totally fallen in love. Good to know can just swing by Yorkdale and get some more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!