Saturday, February 11, 2012

Another Valentine's Mani

Are you sick of them yet? lol!



Started with a base of Duri Taming of the Shrew. Seems to be my go-to red base of late.



Added a coat of Essie Ruby Slippers for accent nail.



Stamped! Used white Konad special polish using SdP D04 on thumb, Big SdP I on index, Lilic A02 on middle, CH29 on ring finger and QA18 on pinky. Also added a couple isolated hearts from the QA18 plate over top of the cute couple.



I received these Lilic A01 and A02 plates earlier in the week...aren't they cute?





Finished the mani by topping with SV.



Thanks to SarahLouise over at Spellbinding Nails for the heads up about these plates. I purchased these plates here. **

Hope you're having a great weekend...thanks for looking!

**Please note that I paid the invoiced amount in full for my plates. I do not endorse nor promote this website/etailer other than I am passing on the info of where I got them to those who may wish to know. I have no affiliation with any company and received no compensation for promotion of these products, nor am I promoting them...just letting fellow bloggers where they may be obtained should they be interested!

10 comments:

  1. oh my, this is sooooo pretty! i wish i had those stamps.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfect for valentines day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this and so valentine's appropriate! I love the 2 kids holding hands

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you combine many different nail stamp plates into one manicure♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the mani!!! these plates r super cute!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is BEAUTIFUL and that red is scrumdidlyumptious :) love love love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I want those plates so much. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am actually wearing that same stamp from Aline with all the hearts!! It is a pretty plate! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That stamp on your ring finger is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!