Friday, February 10, 2012

More Traditional V-Day Mani

A good friend of mine just went to the salon and got a hot pink Valentine Day mani...complete with hearts and everything...I thought I'd try one out myself!



Started with a base of two coats of OPI Don't Know...Beets Me! with accent nail of OPI Bride's Bouquet.



Stamped using Konad white special polish using Big SdP L. I isolated one of the dangling hearts and stamped it alone on the pinky just for something different.




I had picked up a new Konad stamping polish called Magenta at Christmas so decided to see how it stamped on the accent finger, again using another heart image on Big SdP L. While it was hot pink in the bottle like the OPI base, it didn't stamp as dark as I would have liked.

It didn't stamp terribly well as you may be able to see from the first pix; my error as I did my right hand and it stamped better as you can see below on my pinky....looking at the pix below, it seems that I stamped all the images way better onto my right hand using my left hand; that's just how it goes some times!



Added a few more hearts here and there to fill in a couple bare spots, topped with SV and done!



A pretty traditional, hot pink Valentine's Day mani! My friend said it was her kind of nails (cause she's not a fan of all of my mani's!).

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!