Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Mani using China Glaze Prismatics

Happy Valentine's Day!


(sorry for crappy pix of my vinyl tablecloth!)

I'm was still in the swing of doing Valentine's Day manis when I picked up the China Glaze Prismatics last Friday and couldn't resist using them! The challenge was turning them into a V-Day mani!



Nothing terribly exciting here stamping wise...really just wanted a minimal amount of stamping so that could still see the base of these polishes. Here's some bottle views:







And swatching.


Some pictures...these are all one generous coat over black.




Starting at thumb, polishes used were Ray-Diant, Prism, Polarized, Optical Illusion and Liquid Crystal.

Stamped using fauxnad E06 for the lettering and CH29 for thumb using Konad black special polish.



Another pix the next morning indoors with natural light.



One last pix the next morning in sunlight.



I love these glitters! I'm just sorry that my pix don't do these polishes justice.

Valentine's Day is almost over by the time I got around to getting this posted-hope you had a great one and thx for looking!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely nail art! Happy valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm still deciding whether to get these polishes. I thought they were going to be a lot more holo. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty!! love this - fauxnad E06 where is this from ! xxx
    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have Prismatics already!! I am waiting not so patiently for them to show up here--I am sure they will, and heaven knows I have plenty of glitter to play with in the meantime thanks to you & our swap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy late Valentines Day! Lovely nail art as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh these polishes look super fun! Love ur mani! Happy valentine's day to u!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice swatches! Love the valentine's day stamps (even though I'm a few days late, haha!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!