Thursday, February 2, 2012

Yabba-dabba-do!!!!! It's The Flintstones!

We're into February and while I'd typically be doing Valentine's mani, this is what I decided to do last night instead.



Started with a base coat of OPI Osaka-to-me-Orange and OPI Bride's Bouquet.



Stamped using black Konad special polish using Konad m57 on the orange nails. Taped off a small section on the white and then stamped on the white base as well. Unfortunately, not all the stamping turned out that well on the white as I didn't stamp large enough of an area but I wanted to make sure I had enough space for Fred and Wilma.



Stamped Fred and Wilma, again black Konad special polish, using SdP 58.



Filled in a few spots using the same orange polish, OPI Osaka-to-me-Orange...tried to cover the mis-stamp over Fred's head but wasn't too successful! lol. Filled in a few spots using white Konad special polish.



Topped with SV.



My daughter thought this mani was adorable; I did her nails tonight just before doing this post. I only wish there was Barney, Betty, Bam-Bam and Pebbles to go along with it....and Dino! A Dino image would be awesome!



Off to do my nails....probably will do something Valentine's Day related! Thanks for looking!

34 comments:

  1. this looks awesome!! great stamping

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, superb stamping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent mani! Figuring out how to stamp decently is definitely one of my goals for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, what fun stamps! I love the colors too, I swear everytime I see that orange I remind myself I have to get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Awesome colours and stamping.
    The Flinstones are coming back to tv. The guy who created the Family Guy and American Dad is going to revamp it. Personally, I think I'd rather just watch the original. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! I totally agree with you. This needs bambam and pebbles,dino. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. felicidades,tienes unas uñas muy bonitas

    ReplyDelete
  8. This mani looks cool! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AH this is so cute! They definitely need a pebbles, bam-bam & dino stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehehee this is sooooo cute! <3 The Flintstones are like THE BEST. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome! I am loving it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. u r yabba-dabba- creative!!!! LOVED THIS..WISH I WAS HALF AS CREATIVE AS U R

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! This is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where do you buy most of your stamping plates?

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome mani!
    I'm going to order some of SdP plates soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg i have GOT to get this image plate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just did one inspired on yours .... I hope you don't mind....I just loved yours....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marcia: Oh no, I don't mind at all! I'd love to see it...do you have it posted some place?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I published on Facebook in my page:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000546676360#!/photo.php?fbid=383757448319141&set=a.158858517475703.38310.100000546676360&type=1&theater

    And in the group in Facebook Adventures of Stamping... You should enter this group it's amazing. I can add your FB account if you want.
    Xoxo

    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Marcia: I seen it! And thx for adding me!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You're welcome. I hope you post in the group.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!