Saturday, March 30, 2013

Colourful Easter Bunnies

A quick Easter mani I did last night!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Vampire is Buff; topped with SV.


Stamped using plate XXL Big SdP 2.  Stamping polishes used, starting at the thumb and going clockwise, Sally Hansen Instra Dri Heat Flash, Sally Hansen Instra Dri Fast Fuchsia, Konad yellow special polish, Sally Hansen Lickety-Split Lime and Sally Hansen Blue By! (One of the green bunnies didn't stamp too well but I just filled it in with a bit of polish using a brush as you can tell two pictures below.)


I debated on whether or not to add some dots...I thought if I do any more dotty mani's, I'm going to have to change the name of my blog to the Canadian Dotting Fanatic...but ultimately decided to add them anyway.


Topped with SV.
 

Hope you're having a great weekend...thanks for looking!



9 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!