Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Digit-al Dozen; Skittles, Day 2


Here's a pretty subdued neutral skittle mani completed for the Digit-al Dozen skittles challenge.


Polishes used, starting at the thumb, are Sally Hansen CSM Bandage, L'Oreal Greyt Expectations, L'Oreal Smell the Roses, Revlon Hot for Chocolate, and Essence Nude It! all two coats.


Stamped using black Konad special polish using LS-20.


 Stamped an accent of China Glaze GR8.


Topped with SV to finish.


Here's the other ladies Day 2 mani's!




Thanks for looking!



19 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love how you stamped the thumb so you can see the stamp in the same direction. Smart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pretty mani. I must find that stamp, it is very fall-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove the stamping! The whole mani is fascinating pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. The colours are so perfect together. Makes me want to put on a sweater and drink a big mug of tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I MUST have this image! Your design is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great and perfect nail art dear
    xoxo
    happy day

    NEW POST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! The colors you chose are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um love this!!! But what plate is LS?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful! I love the colors and the image is so pretty, too

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks great, I love the different stamp you have! I've never seen it before :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome!!! it reminds me of children of the corn!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How did I miss these? This is fab! That color on your thumb is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!