Thursday, October 17, 2013

Digit-al Dozen; Skittles, Day 4


Another fall mani for Day 4 of the Digit-al Dozen skittle challenge.



Started with a base of skittles.  Polishes used starting at the thumb are GOSH Blissfully, Nubar On the Radar, Sally Hansen CSM Butterscotch, Essence Do You Speak Love?, and GOSH Lazy Green; all two coats, no topcoat.



Stamped with China Glaze GR8 using LS-19 on all fingers, except accent.  Accent is LS-20, using Essence Do You Speak Love?, Nubar On the Radar and Sally Hansen Insta-dri Lickety-Split Lime as stamping polishes.



Topped with SV to finish.



Here's a fall pix I took around the same time of doing my nails.  I just thought it was interesting how the leaves fell on the steps!




The other awesome Digit-al Dozen Day 4 mani's are here!




Thanks for looking!



15 comments:

  1. I adore this...the pink nail is a perfect addition to the fall shades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those leaves on your middle finger are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must go play in leaves now!! Perfect fall stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That middle nail is STUNNING! I love this manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these fall manis are making me wish it was getting cooler here in florida!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! That middle nail is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The accent nail!!! So pretty! I still haven't tried multi color stamping either... must make a list of these things to try LOL. It really was the perfect technique for that design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these! So perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that leaf nail is epic! it looks like it was airbrushed on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. UUUGGGHHHH! Love that multicolored leaf. I don't have a good big leaf stamp and it's killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, I love this manicure and I think it looks perfect for fall :)
    I selected this nail art to be part of my favorite fall manicures article <3

    You can check it out here: http://www.creativenails4fun.blogspot.nl/2014/11/trends4nails-15-fall-manicures-that.html

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!