Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Ugly Sweater Nails

How about some ugly sweater days on a cold January morn?  Brrr, it is cold here!  I think today is the coldest day we've had this year....even if not THE coldest, still cold!  Here's a mani I did in back in early December but haven't posted yet.


For my take on ugly sweater nails, I wanted to do something a little different than what I've seen out there in the blogesphere, so did skittles in bright holo's!  Polishes used starting at the thumb and going clockwise are Jade Uau!, Jade Mirage, Jade Vermelho Surreal, Jade Hypnose, and Smitten Sunny Side Up; all two coats, no topcoat. 


Different lighting.


Stamped using assortment of image plates; MoYou Festive Collection-06 (pinky, ring and middle), HD-F (index) and HD-E (thumb) using white Konad special polish.


Different lighting.


Here's a closer look at HD-E.





MoYou Festive Collection-06



Topped with SV to finish; unfortunately had reaction on a couple of the fingers turning the white stamping polish to pink, but it wasn't so noticeable in real life!


Thanks for looking....and try to stay warm if you are in the deep freeze like me!

P.S.  I haven't forgotten about announcing a winner for the giveaway; I'll try to do by the end of the week...thanks for your patience!

4 comments:

  1. I realy enjoy following your blog!

    Regards from Poland!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not ugly enough, I must say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these types of patterns and I really need that yellow holo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the holos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!