Monday, March 10, 2014

Digit-al Dozen Does Brands; Day 1

It's back to Digit-al Dozen week and this month's theme is Brands.  Here's the first one for the week; can you guess the brand?


I'm sure if you are in US and Canada, this is easily recognizable as Target; I'm not sure if it's a brand that's more widespread than these countries, so sorry if you are in Europe for example and this chain isn't there! Now, I'm curious to know if it's more widespread so if you are in another country and recognize it, please let me know!  

Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (no pix as have shown before). Isolated an image from Cheeky 48 for the logo and stamped using red Konad special polish.  It didn't stamp fully and I touched it up with a brush and polish (not in the pix below but the rest of them).


Cheeky 48

Added shopping cart from MJ XV, again using red Konad special polish. Anyone who has shopped at Target will know these red plastic carts lol!


MJ XV





I initially was going to add a bunch of products that can be bought at Target, but decided to use another image, from SdP D using red Konad special polish.


I touched up a couple of the thumb images a little over zealously and then tried to fix them; not perfect and I decided to leave them before I messed them up even more!


Here's the other ladies awesome Day 1 mani's!




Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

  1. cool stamps :) crazy and clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! We have Target in Australia 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect! Plus, I love me some Target. Even if I hit the lottery, you'll still find me shopping there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mani!!

    I instantly recognized it but that's because I came to know it on my visit to the US a few years ago. There is no store in Germany though I'm not sure about our neighboring countries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, Target! I always go in there intending to buy one item and I leave with 12 and not the item I needed -_-

    I'm always so astounded by how many different types of stamps there are available! The sky is definitely the limit with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea, so cool! I'm from the UK and I've never seen a Target store :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Target is the best! And I am continuously amazed by your stamping plate collection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know Target, but that's from my time in the US - we don't have Target in Denmark..
    I love how you isolated one circle for the Target logo - very clever ;) And perfectly centered on the nail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am dying over the shopping cart image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so perfect! That shopping cart! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great!! I am so glad we finally have a Target in my area. They have my favourite t-shirts.
    Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore Target!! I can spend hours walking around finding things I don't need :p This mani is perfect - love that you have shopping cart stamping plates.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!