Thursday, March 13, 2014

Digit-al Dozen Does Brands; Day 4

Day 4 of Digit-al Dozen does Brands.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of CND Oilslick (thumb), OPI This Gown Needs a Crown (index and ring), OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (middle) and Sinful Colors Cool Gray (pinky).  Topped all but the silver with SV.  I must say this is the first time I wore OPI This Gown Needs a Crown and I love it!  Love the sparkle/matte look, easy clean up and it's not gritty at all.  New fave go to silver!


Added assortment of images from various plates; MJ XXIII test (middle), MJ XXV (computer on index), FUN 6 (ring), MJ XXI (thumb) and QA 18 (pinky and index apples).  Stamping polishes used were black Konad black special polish and CND silver chrome.


Decided to add a few random dots using same base polishes and black and white Konad, as well as added an additional apple on index finger.


Finished mani by topping all fingers with SV except index.  I wanted to see if there was an obvious difference by top coating OPI This Gown Needs a Crown or not for future mani reference!

 

I must say this is the great thing about doing the Digit-al Dozen challenges; I doubt there is any other reason why I would put Steve Jobs face on my nails...but on the other hand, I'm glad that these type of stamping images exist as they give us so many different mani options and variety.

Here's the other ladies Day 4 mani's!


Thanks for looking!






7 comments:

  1. These are really cool :) And I agree! These challenges give us an excuse to do things we would never normally do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I see one of your manis, I'm always like - they make a stamp for that?! This is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so awesome! I really like your pinkie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw very cool. Love the color scheme you used too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!