Thursday, July 17, 2014

Digit-al Dozen Does Countries and Cultures; Day 4

I hope you have been enjoying Digit-al Dozen week......I've been checking all the ladies posts daily and they have been fabulous...even if we have been picking a lot of the same countries!  But there have been some different ones and really some out of the box and creative thinking mani's too....always amazes me what the ladies do for the themes....so much creativity!  Here's my Day 4 mani featuring the Good O'l U.S. of A!


Started with a base of two coats each of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Duri Taming of the Shrew and p2 191 Gigantic; topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from Messy Mansion MM15 on all fingers except index which is BM-H25. Stamping polishes used where white, black and red Konad special polishes and Mundo de Unas stamping polish #30.


BM-H25

MM15 (love that so many images are available in one plate!)

Before top coating, added a few random starts from MM15 to pinky and thumb and a few dots to the country image on the thumb; the dots didn't transfer that well so had to hand fill in and correct with remover...but removed too much on the pinky and then filled in, which is more obvious than I would have liked....if only I knew how to photoshop!



Here's the other ladies fabulous Day 4 mani's!


An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. this is perfect - i love how you construct things that match but never seem like just a random jumble. Great mixing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eee! This looks really great together! I don't know how you always manage to mix and match stamps so well together!

    And thanks for including your neighbors to the south for one of the days! You're always welcome to visit me in California! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! I'm especially loving the fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fireworks behind the Capitol is especially nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is like a John Phillip Sousa song put in mani form! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!!! And I agree with Kirsten :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. hah! I always love that you have a stamp for EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous! Your collection of image plates amazes me and I love how you put your nail art manis together

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!