Thursday, April 30, 2015

Tax Time!

Sharing a Polish Previously Received for Review!

I'm late getting this post up but as today is the usual deadline for filing your taxes in Canada (except this year, due to a notice distributed earlier in the week by CRA stating the deadline is May 5, which was an error, they have now officially extended it to 3:00 am May 5th), I thought I would do a tax related mani!  Of course, it's blue being that I've been sharing blue mani's for the month of April in support of Autism Awareness.  This is what I came up with!


Started with a base of a coat of Nubar Fan Club; one coat gave pretty good coverage and I knew I would be adding glitter and stamping.


Layered a thin coat of Shimmer Sarah on all fingers except accent, which got a second coat of Nubar Fan Club.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  


Close up of Shimmer Polish Sarah**.


Stamped using Funky Fingers Gesso using Bundle Monster BM-311 on all fingers except accent.  Accent is stamped with Apipila 03 and VL011.


Close up of Vivid Lacquer VL011.

Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I haven't really shared this before, but I've been trying out a new glitter removal base; NYC Strip Me Off Base Coat.  I used it on all fingers here and it worked well even on the non glitter polish!  So far, used it about half a dozen times and it has worked well every time.  Can't beat the price either for under $2 here in Canada!


Hopefully you've enjoyed all the blue mani's this month...and have filed your taxes lol!  Myself, I pay someone to do mine so I don't actually have to pull my hair out and swear while doing them....good luck to you if you do yours!

Thanks for looking!

**item received for review; has been previously reviewed here! See disclosure policy.


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!