Friday, October 9, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Teal and Gradient

It's Friday so that means another great nail art challenge! This weeks theme is teal; what is really cool about these bi-weekly themes is there's a mix up on how the theme is presented from everyone who is participating.  I got teal with gradient but you are going to see it done a bunch of different ways that teal is used so be sure to check out the inlinkz at the bottom of the page to see every one's awesome teal mani's!

Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Cupcake Polish What in Carnation? with no top coat.


Did a gradient using Colors by llarowe Mean Dean Proffitt.


Looks much better after cleanup!  Sometimes I like to show the look beforehand just because I think its cool!  I wish I had have realized there is fine glitter in cbl Mean Dean Proffitt before I did the gradient because cleanup was such a pain!  I think this was the mani that made me seriously look into finding a good cuticle barrier although half the time, I forget to use it or don't have the patience waiting for it to dry!



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top before stamping.



Stamped using Funky Fingers Gesso using an image from MJ Wedding Day.



Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



This isn't the best pix but you can see the holo peeking through the stamping a little better!



Here's all the different ways teal was used in the other ladies mani's!




Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!