Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Are We Tired of Fall Leaves Yet?

I was going to share this mani for the Digit-al Dozen autumn challenge, but had already shared something similar colour wise for my Thanksgiving Day nails here; so didn't.  But I really liked the way the leaves looked in that same mani and thought it might be kinda cool for a full mani so ended up doing something similar again; nothing like using your own mani for inspiration lol!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of Sally Hansen Butterscotch; two coats topped with tc.


Using an image from BundleMonster BM H-11, did a stamped gradient using MdU #53 and 59 as well as FUN red stamping polish.  The words on the accent nail is an image from Chez Automne001 using MdU #22; the leaves are from Messy Mansion MM23.  


Topped with QD TC to finish.


Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!