Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Digit-al Dozen Does Inspired by Pinterest; Day 3

Lest We Forget.

Today is Remembrance Day in Canada; it's the day we honour those who fought for our freedoms and those who continue to serve.  


For my inspiration, I used the poem, In Flanders Fields, a copy of which I found on Pinterest.


Started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls with a gradient of Misa Working Hard or Hardly Working, Barry M Grey and Funky Fingers Dark Knight.  Stamped images from Marianne XXL 1 (index and pinky), Pet'la Floral (ring) and Canadian Nail Fanatic 001 with Fig Tree Stamps (middle) using red Konad special polish and Funky Fingers Dark Knight.


Did a large dot in middle image.  Stamped thumb using Funky Fingers Dark Knight using an image from Chez Halloween 005.


Added more images to thumb using Chez Halloween 005 using MdU 33.


Added a few dots to middle of poppies using the smallest dotter I have with Funky Finger Dark Knight.


Top coated to finish (after lots of time had passed as was really afraid of tc smear on that middle dot!)


Here's the other ladies Day 3 Inspired by Pinterest mani's!


An InLinkz Link-up

Lest We Forget.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute remembrance day mani! "Lest we forget" on your nails is something new! I think I`ll use your idea. I`m going to visit the nails international salon here in Ibiza and I`ll show this design to my nail technician. I`m 100% positive she`ll be able to copy it:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!