Tuesday, December 1, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas Does Cartoons & Comics

I'm super late for late Friday's 40 Great Nail Art Ideas post.  This time, I didn't even have my nails done and was just late in posting; I didn't do these nails until last night.  Unfortunately, I had a death in the family and was out of town a great part of last week, then tied up with work on the day that I did make it into work. So nails had to take a back seat which is why I had little online presence last week on any of my media accounts (other than Thanksgiving but I did those nails a month ago and had the post already scheduled for the holiday).  So sorry for being MIA but unfortunately, had no control over the situation.  If you've been here for a while, you will know I have ebbs and flows on postings; sometimes I can do every day or every other day and then sometimes I can be a week or longer between posts.  So thanks if you are still here!  

This is what I came up with for the theme of Cartoons & Comics!


Started with a base of skittles; starting at thumb, polishes used are Zoya Robyn, CND Bicycle Yellow, CND Green Scene, OPI Red, and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  All two coats, topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Made a few stamper decals that are as cute as Swee'Pea!


Applied the stamper decals (not very well either).  Plates used were ZZ Cartoon 1 (Popeye and Swee'Pea), FUN 3 (Olive Oyl) and FUN 11 (Brutus).  


ZZ Cartoon 1




Stamped pinky using MoYou Sailor Collection -02 using MdU 7.


Added white dots using Funky Fingers Gesso and top coated to finish.


Here's the other ladies Cartoon and Comics mani's!



Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the death in your family. This is a very lovely cartoon mani.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!