Friday, December 11, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas Does Winter

Well, it's Friday and that means 40 Great Nail Art Ideas.  This weeks theme is winter; nothing screams winter more than snow which is what I used as the inspiration for this mani; here's what I came up with!



Started with a base of two coats of KBShimmer I'd Rather Be With Blue by Cosmetic Sanctuary with accent of KBShimmer Snow Much Fun.  While I started with the two coats for the glitter, I did find it patchy plus the glitter placement was sometimes sparse in some areas and clumpy in others, so eventually I added blobs here and there until there was full coverage and glitter interest where I felt it was needed. 


Did a sponged gradient with KBShimmer Soul Deep, Sky Jinks and I'd Rather Be With Blue. 


Top coated before stamping with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Stamped using FunkyFingers Gesso using assortment of image plates; Sugar Bubbles SBS 08 (middle and pinky plus random flakes on thumb), Bunny Nails HD-F (words on thumb) and UberChic UC Christmas-01 on ring and index.



Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Here's the rest of the ladies awesome winter mani's!



Have a great weekend; thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Like theem blue Winther nails :-)
    Great colours.
    Have a Merry Christmas time and velcome by me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely for the winter theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love it! "Snowful manicure" is my passion. When winter comes, I always ask the nail artist from my favourite beauty nail and spa salon to give me a winter theme manicure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!