Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Blue Gradient Stars!

I got a case of the Bah Humbugs recently; I'm not sure why but not really in the Christmas spirit all of a sudden. Maybe it's because of our unseasonably warm weather which is lots of rain, overcast skies and no snow (which I normally would be thankful as I hate driving in the white stuff!) or could be because of all the crowds and maniac drivers in the parking lots who are more worried about rushing to wherever they have to be versus paying attention to where they are going!  Anyway, when I sat down to do my nails, the last thing I wanted on them was something Christmas related, so did these instead!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Glisten & Glow You've Been Hazed!, no top coat.  I did top coat it as usual before stamping but didn't upload a pix for some reason.  


Stamped using an image from Chez Delaney Noel A003.  Stamping polishes starting at thumb and going clockwise are Mundo de Unas 3, 54, 4 and 68 and MoYou Dusty Cloud.


Chez Noel A003**





Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


With Christmas just  few days away, I hope I get into the spirit soon!

Thanks for looking!

**post updated later in the day to include plate pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome sauce and the variations of blue look gorgeous against the holo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!