Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Nails!

It's Christmas Eve! These are the nails I'm wearing today for the last minute errands I have to do!


Started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, KBShimmer Chilly Pepper, KBShimmer Holly Back Girl and CND Green Scene.  All two coats, no topcoat, expect KBShimmer Holly Back Girl which is three.


Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.


Stamped using MJ XXXVIII (thumb), Chez Noel A001 (middle), Sugar Bubbles Special 01 (ring) and Chez Noel A003 (pinky and index).  Stamping polishes used are Girly Bits Emerald, White Wedding and Fire Engine Red Stamping Polishes.



Chez Delaney Noel A001






MJ XXXVIII








Did some brush work on Santa using Girly Bits Fire Engine Red Stamping Polish, as well as added a few berries to the holly on middle.



Added glitter and placed it individually on the ring finger from Noodles Nail Polish First Snow.



Topped it all off with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.



Enjoy your Christmas Eve!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!