Friday, January 22, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas Does 3 Shades of Purple

It's Friday!  That means it's 40 Great Nail Art Ideas challenge!  I'm actually on time this week so happy about that!  This weeks theme is right up my alley being 3 shades of purple...this goes well with my recently loving all the purple nails mantra!  This week, we all have different prompts and I had mosaic/stained glass. This is what I came up with!


For this mani, I first did stamper decals using an image from Infinity 149.


Infinity 149


Used Funky Fingers Dark Knight for the outlines then filled in with acrylic paints in three shades of purple.


I did a purple base before applying the decals just in case there were some areas that weren't 100%.  This is two coats of Kit Spring Awakening, no top coat.


Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before applying decals.


Added stamper decals. 


Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish. 


Here's the other ladies 3 Shades of Purple nails!


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe my eyes! It looks exactly like my mani I got at the nails and beauty salon last week. My nail technician did a fabulous job with my manicure. It looks absolutely awesome, just like yours...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!