Sunday, March 20, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas Does 3 Shades of Green

This weeks 40 Great Nail Art Idea's theme is 3 shades of green; I had added prompt of patchwork.


Started by making stamper decals using my three polishes; I chose a cream, OPI I'm Sooo Swamped, a microglitter, Painted Polish Shamrock Shimmy, and a crelly with green glitter, Noodles Nail Polish Clovers and Coins, which I hope make for some interest.  For the patchwork, used an image from A48.  The teddy bear is from OB42, filled with OPI I'm Sooo Swamped.


A48

Cut the stamper decals down to size to fit.  For the accent, did one coat of Noodles Nail Polish Clover and Coins over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.

Added teddy bear to accent.


Topped everything off with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


I did these last night; this morning, we finally had some sun so took a picture in natural light.  You can see the holo in Painted Polish Shamrock Shimmy a little better.


Here's the other ladies three shades of green mani's with the different prompts!

An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Love your nailart :-)
    Good kombi.
    Have a love Easter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice decals! I love the colors you chose :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!