Friday, August 5, 2016

Go! Canada! Go!

Today is the opening ceremonies for the 2016 Olympics so I did a mani in support of the Canadian athletes! Go, Canada!


Started with a base of two coats each of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Duri Taming of the Shrew then topped with a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.



Stamped using images from my custom plate; Canadian Nail Fanatic 001 and 002 with Fig Tree Stamps using red and white Konad stamping polishes; touched up as needed.



Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.



Good luck to all the Olympic participants!

Thanks for looking!




2 comments:

  1. Love Love Love, I would love to have this plate , but the price it's too high.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant & so effective. I'm Obvs team GB but I can appreciate good nail art.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!