Wednesday, January 4, 2017

A Deer Walks In The Forest....

Pahlish brought back one of my lemmings as part of the Black Friday sale so as soon as the holiday mani's were over, I knew I had to wear it!  I wasn't sure exactly what I was going to do but ultimately decided to do a bunch of skittles and included it; this is what I came up with!


Polished used starting at thumb and going clockwise are American Apparel Lacquer MacArthur Park, Color Club Je Ne Said Quoi, L'Oreal Vert Absinthe, Pahlish Radiance of the Sands and American Apparel Army Jacket; all two coats, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from Lina 4 Seasons-Winter 01 using FunkyFingers Dark Knight.


Topped again with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  


While I didn't mind the plainer nails, I ultimately decided they needed a little extra umph; added assortment of dots using CND Gold Chrome.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. The assortment of dots give it that little extra something! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are fun, and the stamping mix is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adding those gold dots was the right decision!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!