Thursday, January 5, 2017

GO! CANADA! GO!

If you, or someone in your household (which is the case in my house), follows hockey, you probably know that tonight is the gold medal round for the World Jr. Hockey Championship with Canada and US playing for the gold and silver medals!  Here's my mani to support Team Canada!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top (no pix).  Added images from Canadian Nail Fanatic with FigTree Stamps 001 and 002 using Konad red stamping polish and FunkyFingers Dark Knight.


Added a few more images from same plates for filler and interest.


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I'm glad it will be over tonight; I've been listening to the hubs shout at the TV every night for the last 10 nights or so....this is usually reserved just for Hockey Night in Canada on Saturday nights!

Go! Canada! Go!

Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!