Friday, February 10, 2017

Anti Valentine's

This is my Anti Valentine's mani for the FB group Nail Crazies Unite...it's broken hearts and nothing is more Anti Valentine than a broken heart :(


Started with a base of two coats of OPI Black Onyx and Zoya Carey.


Added a coat of El Corazon Confetti n530A to a couple of accent nails.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Added OPI Matte to a couple of nails (there was a little bit of sparkle left over from whenever I used it last).


Stamped using MoYou Punk Collection-01 (star on index, white stamping on middle), MoYou Punk Collection-05 (thumb and ring) and Color Club Love (pinky and hearts on index).  Stamping polishes used were FAB red and FunkyFingers Dark Knight.


MoYou Punk Collection-01



Color Club Love



I hand painted in the heart on the thumb.


Made the heart on the thumb a broken heart.


Top coated everything off with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Reapplied OPI matte to the accent nails to finish.


Here's the other ladies Anti Valentine mani's!



Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely balance of colors. I especially love how you combined the skeleton hearts (<3!) with the rib cage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That black shimmer polish on top of the gray polish is amazing- it makes it look just like a granite finish. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skeleton with the broken heart, and the heart-shaped rib cage. Just the whole mani is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this is a little grisly for valentines, but I love it! Those bones and broken hearts are def anti valentines.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that poor broken hearted skeleton!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!