Saturday, July 1, 2017

Happy Canada Day!!!


 HAPPY 150 CANADA!!!!

Happy Canada Day!!! 

I've been swamped at work with all kinds of emergencies so haven't been able to do as many Canada Day mani's as I had hoped (or even other posts for that matter!), but did these nails on Thursday night and they will be on all weekend long during all the Canada Day festivities I'm attending!


For these Canada Day nails, I started with two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales, then stamped using Apipila Super Placa G on all fingers except accent, which is CJS LC-08 using red Konad stamping polish.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking and have a fantastic Canada Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!